Listen to the audio episode:
Can you switch full time with FTMO?
Watch the interview video here
Topics covered in this episode
- 0:00 Start
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:57 Which means going full time as a prop business dealer
- 2:07 How much capital do you need to negotiate in a hospital company
- 3:00 How to improve your equity curve to make it attractive to support companies
- 4:30 How to Scale Your Business Capital Using Nearby Businesses and Private Capital
- 7:43 How to decide if it is better to negotiate your own capital or equity
- 9:00 What trade risk to use in a prop company challenge / assessment?
- 12:25 What can you do to improve your business discipline?
- 14:56 How Long Does It Take To Become A “Professional” Trader
- 16:36 Why should or should you go to the crypto trade?
- 20:38 How to define a “professional” trader
- 11:27 PM How to create a history with a $ 2,000 account
- 24:42 Do you need the basics to be a successful marketer?
- 27:39 In case of scalp if you have a small amount of time to change
- 30:38 How to maintain consistency as a prop trader
- 32:50 Good books on risk management for traders
- and much more
What do you need to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below or join the Facebook group.
Desire to Top Trade Resources
About the Desire to Trade Podcast
What should you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below or join the Facebook group.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.