Listen to the audio episode:
8 years of negotiation: my changes of perspective + Questions
In episode 308 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk about howI started trading Forex 8 years ago now and over 4 years full time. I wanted to take some time and go back to my perspective changes over the business years and see what changed in my thinking.
Watch the video here
Topics covered in this episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 1:12 What things have changed for Etienne in the last eight years of negotiations?
- 17:48 Will Etienne start a prop business?
- 18:48 How the momentum of his negotiation is maintained
- 20:00 How to get out of the balance of trade
- 22:27 Do good configurations continue to work in the long run or do they require constant change?
- 25:30 How to limit daily losses so they don’t break your account
- 30:57 Why do some negotiation courses cost so much?
- 44:30 What feelings did Etienne have before he mastered the craft
- 45:24 Are some days harder to swap than others?
- 46:10 How Etienne divides his commercial capital into brokers
- and much more
What do you need to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below or join the Facebook group.
Desire to Top Trade Resources
About the Desire to Trade Podcast
What should you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below or join the Facebook group.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.