Listen to the audio episode:
Heikin Ashi Trader: How to Read Candlesticks (Full Time Trader)
In episode 312 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Michael Toma, a Heikin Ashi trader who shares how to use Heikin Ashi chandeliers in any market. You will learn to read Heikin Ashi and what Heiken Ashi tells us about humans.
Join our Ultimate Prop Firm Trading program
Watch more videos with Michael Toma
Watch the interview video here
Topics covered in this episode
- 0:00 Start
- 0:15 Introduction
- 2:18 What Heikin-Ashi Candles Tell You About Markets That Don’t Make Traditional Chandeliers
- 3:47 How Heikin-Ashi Works: Example 1
- 5:28 Heikin-Ashi only works in trend markets?
- 6:55 Does the size of Heikin-Ashi candles matter?
- 8:26 How to incorporate Heikin-Ashi into your business: Example 1
- 9:42 Why doesn’t Michael care if Heikin-Ashi’s candles don’t show the current price
- 10:44 Heikin-Ashi in play: example 2
- 12:49 What indicators can be used to complement Heikin-Ashi
- 14:01 Moving Avegares + Heikin-Ashi are a good mix?
- 15:06 Why Heikin-Ashi is not simply a system of red light – green light
- 16:34 In what terms does Heikin-Ashi work best
- and much more
What do you need to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below or join the Facebook group.
Desire to Top Trade Resources
About the Desire to Trade Podcast
How to find Michael Toma?
What should you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below or join the Facebook group.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.