Yesterday we discovered the quarterly results of the company Apple, which have once again managed to exceed market forecasts, once again reflecting the excellent period in which the company is.
The firm earned quarterly revenue of $ 81,434 million, 10% more than market expectations.
This is the company’s best third fiscal year in its history, with a 36% increase in revenue over that three-year period.
The presentation of its results shows the diversification of the company whose income is divided into:
- iPhone: $ 39.577 billion.
- Mac: $ 8.235 billion.
- iPad: $ 7.368 billion.
- Household items, household goods and accessories: $ 8.775 billion.
- Services: $ 17,486 million.
These results highlight the increase in sales of iPhone phones thanks to the push of its latest model, the iPhone 12. It also highlights the good evolution of the digital services segment.
Source: Admirals MetaTrader 5, AAPL, dario – Data range: from March 26, 2021 to July 28, 2021, held on July 28, 2021 at 11:30 am CET. Note that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
The image above shows the daily evolution of Apple’s stock price, from March 26 to today. In this image it can be clearly seen that since June 1, the shares have shifted sideways in an uptrend channel with a range of approximately $ 4. The latest bullish attack on July 6 managed to break the resistance of this figure and it seemed that traders opted for an even more pronounced concentration of Apple shares.
However, a week later this movement lost momentum and the action headed to the end of the canal.
Shares rebounded yesterday after touching the support of this channel located near $ 145.50.
Receiving the results could lead the action to the upper zone of this rising front, near the psychological level of $ 150, where an increase in trading volume is expected.
With the Admirals Trade.MT5 account, you can exchange Contracts for Differences (CFDs) with Apple and more than 3,000 shares. CFDs allow traders to try to benefit from the bullish and bearish markets as well as the use of leverage. Click on the following banner to open an account today:
INFORMATION ON ANALYTICAL MATERIALS:
The data provided provides additional information about all analyzes, estimates, forecasts, forecasts, market reviews, weekly outlooks or other valuations or similar information (hereinafter “Analysis”) published on the websites of the Admiral Markets investment companies operating under the trademark Admiral Markets (hereinafter “Admiral Markets”) Before making investment decisions, pay close attention to the following:
- This is a marketing communication. The content is published for informational purposes only and may not be construed in any way as investment advice or recommendation. It has not been prepared in accordance with the legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and is not subject to any prohibition to deal with prior to the dissemination of investment research.
- Any investment decision is made solely by each client, while Admiral Markets will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such a decision, regardless of content.
- In order to protect the interests of our customers and the objectivity of the analysis, Admiral Markets has established relevant internal procedures for the prevention and management of conflicts of interest.
- The analysis is prepared by an independent analyst, Javier Olivan (analyst), (hereinafter “author”) based on his personal estimates.
- While every effort is made to ensure that all sources of content are reliable and that all information is presented, as far as possible, in an understandable, timely, accurate and complete manner, Admiral Markets does not guarantee accuracy or integrity. of any information contained in the analysis.
- Any past or modeled performance of financial instruments indicated in the content should not be construed as a promise, guarantee or express or implied involvement of Admiral Markets for any future performance. The value of the financial instrument may increase and decrease and the preservation of the value of the asset is not guaranteed.
- Leveraged products (including contracts for difference) are speculative in nature and may result in losses or gains. Before you start operating, make sure you fully understand the risks involved.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.