The moving average parabolic with bands includes standard deviation bands.
It has three adjustable parameters:
- Period – Calculation period MA
- Price applied – Average mobile calculation price
- Deviation – standard deviation
MT5 Indicators: Download user guide, user manual, owner manual and instructions guide
Par MA Bands MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
The MT5 indicator of the MA bands provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns of price dynamics that are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can take on another price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here to see MT5 strategies
Forex Metatrader 5 Recommended Trading Platform
- $ 50 free to start trading instantly
- Deposit bonus up to $ 5,000
- Unlimited loyalty program
- Award-winning trading broker
Click here for the XM Trading Account Opening Guide below
How to install Par MA Bands MT5 Indicator.mq5 on your MetaTrader 5 chart?
- Download Par MA Bands MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Par MA Bands MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart the Metatrader 5 client
- Select Chart and time period where you want to test the mt5 indicator
- Look for “Custom Indicators” in the browser, mostly to the left of the Metatrader 5 client
- Right-click Par MA Bands MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attached to a chart
- Change the settings or press OK
- Indicator Par MA Bands MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available in your chart
HOW TO REMOVE Par MA Bands MT5 Indicator.mq5 from Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the chart where the indicator runs on your Metatrader 5 client
- Right-click on the graphic
- “List of indicators”
- Select the indicator and delete it
Par MA Bands MT5 Indicator (free download)
Click here to download: