Dr. Fauci on booster and vaccines in the US
- We want to vaccinate the unvaccinated as soon as possible.
- We have 90 million people eligible to be vaccinated who are not vaccinated
- I doubt we need a reinforcement indefinitely
- The level of antibodies in 3-dose studies is very high.
- The third shot should go a long way
- The reinforcement shot will take us a long time
- There will be a series of when we will be able to get the booster shot
- You can do both. Get the boost and vaccinate low- and middle-income countries
- The US has given more doses to low- and middle-income countries compared to the rest of the world combined
- The more children become infected, the smaller proportion will be hospitalized. They are even less likely to suffer from serious illnesses.
Invest in yourself. Check out our forex education center.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.