Trading requires a peculiarly balanced mix of emotional skills.
- If you change from by, will stop taking positions and close the winners early.
- If you change from I hope, you will keep your losses and you will not make a profit when you need it.
- If you change from emotion, he will put on excess and take the wrong positions for fun.
Instead, you need to find positive versions of these emotions.
- Instead of fear, it is necessary prudence so you can reduce losses and make profits when the market demands it.
- Instead of hope, it is necessary courage so you can grab your big winners.
- Instead of emotion, you need to do it positively embraces the challenge in front of you to pick up the trades you should be doing.
Try to reorient your mindset toward passion and love for the craft. Try to negotiate with joy and with expectations of success. Positive emotional skills are byproducts of these mindsets.
About the author
Sam Eder is a forex trader and author of The consistent trader and the Advanced Forex Course for Smart Traders (free access). He owns www.fxrenew.com, a Friday signal provider for former banks and industry traders (get a free trial). If you like Sam’s writing, you can subscribe to his newsletter or get FREE access to all of his acclaimed short course How to Be a More Consistent Marketer.