Interviews with traders
August 5, 2021 | 10:59 am | Interviews with traders
August 5, 2021 | 10:59 h
Interviews with traders
We spoke to Anthonely about their trading plan, their knowledge and the lessons learned during trading in the Forex market and our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Lessons and Inspirational interviews professionally funded traders.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Anthonely Jones, but everyone calls me Tony. I started trading in 2013 with options after graduating from college with a finance degree. In 2018 I decided to give forex a try and fell completely in love. I no longer trade options and dedicate myself to becoming a full-time currency trader.
- How long do you negotiate?
8 years, Swing Trader.
- Briefly describe your trading plan and how it contributes to your success.
My trading strategy is based on support and resistance, I also focus on trends and price action, I use some indicators like Bollinger stochastic bands and the Ichimoku cloud and a moving average to help me determine where the trend is going. I use stochastics to help me determine market strength. But all that I mentioned above means nothing if you don’t have patients once I learned to have patients, my business became more consistent.
- Do you share with us a challenge you have faced in your business career and how did you overcome it?
My biggest challenge is overcoming my emotions. The market will take you to the emotional roller coasters, but if you can control your emotions and fulfill your plan, you will be a great trader.
- How did you adjust risk management to your business personality?
My risk management was based on what the chart tells me. I can’t tell you a percentage because every transaction is different.
- Describe a key moment in your business career.
A key moment is when I had a big loss that ended up with more than half of my profits. at that moment, I closed my eyes and let my emotions out of control and said to myself. I know how to negotiate all I have to do is learn from this mistake and apply my business principles. I was able to return in two weeks and overcome the challenge.
- How long did it take you to become a consistent operator and what aspects changed that have helped you stay consistent?
It took me eight years. what a change it was to control my emotions and abide by my business principles. I still have a lot to learn about trading, so I still wouldn’t call myself a constant trader. I think I have the right formula and I improve it daily.
- What is your mental / psychological strength and how did you develop it?
As I said before. My strength lies in controlling your emotion. Most people explain their account because emotionally they are everywhere.
- What was your strategy for successfully overcoming the first 5% level?
I was able to execute my business principle without deviating from the plan. I plan to do the same on the way to a million.
- How do transactions by the5ers differ from own transactions?
I want to thank all five for providing the platform and funds to operate. I always knew if I was giving the funds needed to operate and I can make a difference in my life and finally in that of others.
- What would you recommend to someone who has just started with us?
Please, please, please be patient. I failed four challenges because I had no patience. Now I wanted it all. You have 6 months to overcome the challenge, if necessary, every day and you have a plan behind it.
- Share online resources that were / are significant in your business development. The name and links are appreciated.
follow my Instagram @tribesforexgroup My goal is to help others be financially independent. I will post my trip, my wins and losses on this account. also if you have any questions, you also contacted me with this account. I will answer right away.
- Want to share something more with us?
Thanks again to the 5th for providing such a fantastic platform to allow people like us to follow their dreams. I will always be grateful for this opportunity. On my way to financial freedom Thank you.
If you would like to receive an invitation to our live seminars, business ideas, business strategy and high quality forex items, sign up for ours Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get the grade.
Click here to view our funding programs.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.